The Hak Ip lychee was introduced into South Florida just prior to hurricane Andrew. The Hak Ip is arguably the ideal lychee in that it embodies all of the desirable characteristics: large size, great flavor, a tiny seed and darker red coloration. Hak Ip is larger and sweeter than most other varieties. The Hak Ip has a smaller seed, and under its brittle crimson skin it has a juicy, pearly white pulp.
- Mid May thru end of June.
Recommended Shipping Method: “Next Day/Overnight” or “2-Day” shipping needs to be chosen for this item to ensure the freshness.
- As Lychee is a very delicate fruit and to preserve the freshness, we ship all of our Lychees with “Next Day/Overnight” or “2-Day” shipping. This allows YP Farms to stand behind our “Freshness Guarantee”
- YP Farms ships all their lychees with a longer stem and some leaves. This ensures that the lychee will stay fresh longer while in transit.
- Quantities are shipped in approximation. If you require less than the quantities available on the website of any product please contact us directly or place a wholesale order.
- Estimated Shipping Box Size for 5-10 LBS: 12 7/8″ X 9 1/4″ X 9″
- Estimated Shipping Box Size for 10-20 LBS: 17 1/2″ X 11 3/4″ X 11 5/8″