Carrie mango is a fiberless mango with sickening sweet and delicious taste. This mango is very close to Hafus Or Alphone mangoes in India. Carry grows predominantly in south florida. Carry Mangoes may look pale green or orange and might now have very attractive look, but in taste and flavor, no other mango comes close to it.
Carry Mango have little to no problem with fungus or disease. The fruit ripens from June to July.
Recommended Shipping Duration: 2Days to 5 days Max
YP Farms will ship the mangoes when they are green, hard and not ripe. This will ensure the highest quality of product when it reaches you.
Care and Storage
Mangoes are picked from the tree when they are fully grown in size but also when they are green, hard and unripe.
YPFarms will ship you the mangoes when they are hard and not ripe, which will ensure that they don’t get damaged during the delivery.
PLEASE DO NOT PUT THE MANGOES IN REFRIGERATOR WHEN THEY ARE GREEN, HARD AND UNRIPE.
- Keep unripe mangos at room temperature. Mangos shouldn’t be refrigerated before they are ripe.
- Mangos will continue to ripen at room temperature (@between 75F and 90F), becoming sweeter and softer over several days.
- To speed up ripening, place mangos in a box or in a paper bag at room temperature. Please cover the box with some newspaper or a cloth.
- Once ripe, mangos should be moved to the refrigerator, which will slow down the ripening process.
- Whole, ripe mangos may be stored for up to a week in the refrigerator.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.